Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello!

Hello! My name is Dana Lewin and I am new to blogging. Throughout my blogs I will be talking about how you can get fit for FREE in Gainesville Florida. I am a 22 year old student at the University of Florida studying Telecommunications and News. Recently, I have put a lot of stress on myself juggling a Job as a server at a local restaurant and staying a full time student. This has caused me to eat tons and tons of junk food which led to gaining a lot of wait. As a student I don't have a lot of money so i have been looking for places to work out for free. The first place I have decided to talk about is lake Wauburg.

Lake Wauburg, taken from website.
Lake Wauburg is a great place to have fun and get fit. There is a wide variety of activities that you can engage in like canoeing, swimming, sailing, rock climbing, and even a challenge course. Admission is Free for anyone who has a Gator-1 ID. Those with an ID is allowed to bring up to four guests. So if you don't have a Gator-1 find someone who does and bring them along! My roommate and I are planning on making regular trips to get some exercise and have some fun!

Check out http://recsports.ufl.edu/lake-wauburg/

No comments:

Post a Comment